Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Fennel sausages braised with lemony potatoes and bay Leaves
|Eggs arnold bennett
|Easy mince pies
|Earthy red wine and mushroom risotto
|Duck salad with blue cheese dressing
|Duck ragu and homemade pici pasta
|Dry curry of cabbage carrot and coconut
|Date stuffed whole mackerel
|Cumberland Sausages, Mash & Peas
|Sample Pub Menu
|Crusted tofu with wakame and lime
|Crushed puy lentils with tahini and cumin
|Creamy courgette souffle
|Cranberry oatmeal and cinnamon scones
|Crab saffron and leek quiche
|Courgette and goats cheese salad
|Copy of Broccoli Soup With Walnuts Test
|Copy of Broccoli Soup With Walnuts
|Confit of cranberries for serving with game or duck
|Cockle cream with bacon tomatoes and potatoes
|Clam chowder with cod
|Chunky minestrone with basil paste and pecorino
|Christmas rocky road