Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Baked stuffed apples
|Hazelnut and parmesan crusted chicken
|Aubergine and chickpea curry
|B-Griddled pork chop with Thai red cabbage
|C-Stuffed beef tomatoes
|Old fashioned fruit pie
|Iranian vegetable stew with dried lime
|Crusted tofu with wakame and lime
|Tagliatelle with Asparagus and Tomato
|Pork Rissoles with Spiced Apple Sauce
|Meringues with Clotted Cream and Strawberries
|Chicken and Rosewater Biryani
|A-Quick chicken caesar
|Chocolate mousse recipe
|B-Roast pheasant and bread sauce
|Spaghetti alla carbonara
|Squid and prawns with chilli and marjoram
|Sweet summer salad
|Spruced-up vanilla cake
|Spiced Chick Pea Cutlets
|Sweet potato rocket and haloumi salad
|Watercress and potato soup