Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|A- Andalucian shrimp and spring onion fritters
|Lettuce anchovy and egg salad with a creamy vinaigrette
|B-Pearl barley risotto
|A-Sardinian couscous with clams
|Raw root vegetables
|A-Crabcakes with a tomato crab and basil dressing
|B-Cheaty peach ice cream
|A-Quick chicken caesar
|Asparagus under wraps
|A-Pea and goats cheese risotto
|B-Sausages and green lentils with tomato salsa
|A-Pork loin with parma ham and oregano
|Hunter's chicken stew
|Mushroom and herb polenta
|New potatoes with bacon and onion
|A-Steak and kidney pudding with steak and kidney gravy
|Gluten free venetian carrot cake
|Asparagus with capers and egg
|A-Rice with monkfish saffron and red peppers
|Prawn and black pudding pilaf
|Pan fried calves liver with dry cured bacon and balsamic caramelised onions served with root vegetable and rocket puree
|Parsnips with a mustard and maple glaze
|A-No fuss fruit tart
|A-One-step no-churn coffee ice cream
|Baked ham with roasted vegetables
|B-Steak diane with saut