Find Nutritional Information For Hundreds Of Recipes
You can search our Recipe Bank for any combination of nutritional information you require including allergens, calories, fat, sugar, salt, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- You can find answers to the following questions:
- Are Jamie Oliver recipes as healthy as supermarket ready meals ?
- Is there a lot of salt in Delia Smith recipes ?
- What is the nutritional content of Jack Monroe recipes ?
- How much sugar is in Gordon Ramsay recipes ?
- How much protein is in Rick Stein recipes ?
- How many vitamins are in Ottolenghi recipes ?
- How much fat is in Nigella Lawson recipes ?
Plus recipes and nutritional analysis from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, James Martin, Joanna Farrow, Raymond Blanc, Simon Rimmer and Teresa Dupay.
If you have a favourite recipe for which you would like to know the nutritional breakdown, email us and we will analyse it for you.
|Marinated rack of lamb with coriander and honey
|Meringues with clotted cream and strawberries
|Meringues with Clotted Cream and Strawberries
|Merluza a la gallega
|Mexican chocolate chilli and black bean soup
|Moroccan baked chicken with chickpeas and rice
|Sample Pub Menu
|Mushroom and herb polenta
|My favourite stuffing
|Sample Pub Menu
|Neck of lamb with lemon and thyme
|New potatoes with bacon and onion
|Old fashioned fruit pie
|Orange and watercress salad
|Oven roasted carrots with garlic and coriander
|Oven roasted winter vegetables
|Pan fried calves liver with dry cured bacon and balsamic caramelised onions served with root vegetable and rocket puree
|Parma ham wrapped mozzarella with plum chutney
|Parsnip & Fresh Ginger Soup
|Parsnips with a mustard and maple glaze
|Pea & Leek Soup
|Peaches poached in white wine