|Title||Sweet Potato Sesame Seed Snack|
|Created||20th November 2019 09:44 am|
|Last Updated||20th November 2019 17:37 pm|
One portion of this dish weighs approximately 58.00 Grams
|Potato, sweet, (kumara) raw||300 Gram|
|Seeds, flaxseed||40 Gram|
|Porridge Oats, Gluten Free, Organic, Suma||50 Gram|
|Flour, rice, white||80 Gram|
|Nuts, pecan||50 Gram|
|Powder, baking Gluten Free Barkat||1.5 Tablespoon|
|Seeds, sesame, dried||40 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 160f. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
2. Add the cooked sweet potato (dry baked) into a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to mix in the ground flax seeds.
3. Add the ground oats, rice flour, ground pecans and baking powder to the bowl. Mix everything together with your hands until you have an even consistency. Try not to overmix.
4. Use your hands to form mix into a bun shape that are about 3/4 inch thick and 3 inches in diameter. Sprinkle on the sesame seeds to cover the top of the bun. Place the buns onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn the baking tray around and cook for a further 10 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Cool for 5 minutes then eat.
7. You can store in the fridge for 5 days.